- Check-In time For all Cabin / Chalet / Beach House or Studio accommodation is between 2pm and 6pm. Guests arriving after 6pm must call the office to make alternate arrangements. Check-in for en-suite and powered sites is 11:30am.
- All Check-out Times are 10am.
- Reception Hours Hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5:30pm Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Deposits and Payments:
A credit card payment of 50% of the full amount of your stay is required on booking. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send a receipt and confirmation letter to your email address. In the event of a one night stay on a site or ensuite site, full payment is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable in full on arrival.
- Changes and Cancellations:
Bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival will be refunded, less a $30 booking fee. Cancellations 15 to 30 days prior to arrival date will incur a fee of 50% of the deposit.
Cancellations 15 days or less prior to arrival date will not receive any refund. Cancellation of bookings for Christmas, Easter, School Holidays and Long Weekends with less than 30 days notice will forfeit the full deposit. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day will forfeit full payment. No refund for early departure.
- Rates Adult rates apply to people over the age of 16 and there is no charge for children 2 years and under. Bookings may be moved without penalty (dependant on availability and at the Managers discretion).
- Special requests are on a request basis only and are not guaranteed. Please contact the Park for confirmation.
- Pets Pets are not allowed in our cabin accommodation or any building at any time. Refer to our Pet Policy online or please request a copy to be emailed to you..
- BIG4 MEMBERS
BIG4 members will receive their eligible discount when checking in to the park.
PLEASE NOTE: A BIG4 member discount does not apply when the booking is made through a Third party e.g. Booking.com , Expedia, Travel agents etc and is not to be used in conjunction with any periodic specials/hot deals where the benefit provided is already greater than the BIG4 discount to which the member would have been eligible.
- Booking Terms and Conditions apply and are available to view online on our website alternatively please request a copy to be emailed to you.
Our Aim is for all our Guests to enjoy their stay with us.
To help us achieve this, as a minimum, please observe the following:
- All quiet 10pm
- Washing of Cars / Boats / Equipment Yes, we also have water restrictions – the same as the rest of Western Australia. The washing of cars/boats equipment etc is strictly prohibited in the park. There is a tap at the Marina that can be used for this purpose.
- Vehicles / Boat Parking There is limited space to safely park extra vehicles and/or boats on sites or at the side of accommodation, so you may be requested to park your vehicles or boats at the rear of the park.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/careers whilst in the park and must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst in all park facilities, including the Ablutions, Camp kitchen and BBQ areas.
- Clothes Lines Temporary lines around your site are not permitted and Guests in accommodation are requested to use the folding clothes line provided and refrain from hanging towels, clothes etc over the balcony.
- Cleaning of Fish There is an area by the jetty where you are able to do this, please do not clean or scale fish in the park.
- Visitors Your visitors are welcome however you are responsible for their behaviour whilst they are in the park. All visitors should make themselves known to the Park Reception on arrival. Parking for visitors is available only in the street outside the park and they must vacate the park by 10pm
- Pets We are a pet friendly park however pets are not permitted in the Park in peak periods and in any accommodation, ensuites or park facilities.
- Smoking is not permitted in any park facility.
- Theft Please secure or lock away your valuables and report any suspicious persons or activity to the Office.
- Speed Limit / Road System Adults, children, vehicles and pets share our roads. Vehicles, bikes and scooters etc please observe the speed limit of 8kph and the one-way system to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Check Out time is 10 am Please contact the Office to request a late check out – fees may apply.